Evo is all about the "Social Cooking Experience". Designed by innovative food lovers, Evo has introduced a fun and healthy way to cook in a variety of creative ways. They can cook food laid directly on the surface, like a griddle or a Spanish plancha, or in pots and pans. Evo allows you to share the simple pleasure of cooking dinner while socializing with your family and friends in one central location.
Evo Companion Grill Features:
- Solid Black Oil-Seasoned Steel Surface that is 25" Diameter, 450 sq. inches
- Heavy Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Adjustable Vent Exhausts Steam and Vapors from under the Hood
- Stainless Steel Drip Pan Surrounds Surface to contain Spillovers
- Removable Spill Over Tray that's Dishwasher Safe
- Electronic Starter Provides One Touch Ignition
- Hood Lets you Roast, Steam, Warm, or Smoke Food
- Single Burner Provides Temperatures from 225F to 700F, w/ 28,500 BTUs
- Flame Portals Provide a Convenient view of the Burners
- Extremely Durable and Easy to Clean Cooking Surface
Virtually anything you can prepare on your stovetop or open-flame grill you can cook on an Evo. Cooking directly, you can sear, saute, grill, toast and stir-fry. Indirectly, you can boil, braise, poach or fry. And by covering the cooking surface with its stainless steel hood, it becomes a patio oven for roasting, steaming, warming or smoking. The control knobs allow you to adjust the temperature of the two circular heat zones making it easy to cook food like fresh vegetables, eggs, hash browns, and bacon simultaneously. Also, you can use pots and pans on Evo's large cooking surface to boil pasta and make sauce while you grill shrimp, steak, and chicken at the same time. And when you are finished cooking, simply scrape down the surface with a spatula, scour with Evo's cleaning pad, then wipe down with a paper towel and your Evo grill looks like new.
Green Grilling At Its Best
Evo consumes less gas per square inch of cooking surface than any other gas or electric cooking appliance on the market. With no open flame to come in contact with your food, there is less smoke, charring, and splatter which makes this one of the most environmentally friendly grills in the BBQ industry. Evo's flattop cooking surface provides not only a healtheir meal for you and your family, but a healthier atmosphere for everyone.
Evo's patented circular steel cooking surface comes standard with an optional upgrade to the ceramic-clad surface. The standard steel surface is a slightly crowned piece of steel that's formed with a flanged edge to trap heat, then oil-seasoned numerous times for a natural non-stick cooking surface. The ceramic-clad upgrade has a thin kiln-fired bonded layer of ceramic over the steel cooking surface providing more protection against the elements. The ceramic-clad upgrade is recommended for those who live in homes located around salt water.